Disciplinary Cum Anti Ragging Committee
As per provisions of para 4 S.No 1in Appendix 10 of Approval Handbook AICTE, Institute Anti Ragging Committee is hereby constituted as under:
- Director / Principal, SIET – Chairman
- Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar as administrative representative – Member
- H.O. Sadar Distt-Bilaspur or his representative – Member
- M.K. Sharma, Asst. Prof. SIET – Member
- Sanjay Sharma, Danik Bhaskar – Member
- Pradhan, Gram Panchyat, Kandrour, Distt-Bilaspur – Member
- Manoj Gautam, Campus Manager, SIET – Member
- Baldev Kumar,V.P.O.-Rohin Distt-Bilaspur – Member
- Asvita Sharma, CE-LE Roll No-16138 – Member
- Shubham Lal, ME Roll No-13555 – Member
- In charge, Hostels – Member Secretary
It shall be the duty of Anti-Ragging Committee to ensure compliance with the provisions of regulations / law for time being in force concerning ragging and also to monitor and observes the performance of Anti-Ragging Squad in prevention of ragging in the institute.
SIET is known for the exemplary discipline among the students. SIET believes that without good discipline it would not be possible to win academic laurels.
- Any student found indulging in ragging (any kind of physical or mental harassment) will be EXPELLED from the University and could be handed over to police (Penalty: 2 years in prison as per Government rules)
- Students indulging in eve teasing will be expelled.
- SMOKING AND DRINKING is prohibited inside the campus / Hostels.
- Cleanliness of the campus is important. Students should throw the garbage only in the dust-bins provided and should not spit on the walls and floor. Students responsible for loss of damage of the institute property will be severely punished.
- It is mandatory for the students and the staff using two wheeler to wear Helmets.
- Students are required to maintain not only good academic progress but also high discipline in the campus.
It is the responsibility of the students:
- To maintain the campus Eco-friendly
- To maintain decent dress code.
- Not to deface or write anything on the walls / furniture.
- Not to sit on the parapet walls and flight of steps.
- To switch-off the Cell Phones during Class Hours, Laboratory Sessions, Library, and meeting places.
- To be punctual for all theory and laboratory classes as well as for guest lectures and meetings.To stay till the end of the Meetings I Seminars.
- To give due respect to prayer song, national anthem, faculty, staff and other elders.
- To extend good hospitality during programmes.
- To maintain a cordial relationship with others especially maintaining harmony in a multicultural environment.
- To conserve energy by switching off fans and lights when not in use.