Realization of human resource potential of Himachal Pradesh to its fullest in Technical & Vocational education sector with equity and inclusion
Provide greater opportunity of access to Technical & Vocational Education with equity to all the eligible persons.
- Todevelop the patterns of teaching and to strengthen research and encourage institutions- public or private- to engage in expansion of the frontiers of knowledge.
- Expansion of the access by supporting existing institutions, establishing new institutions and improving standards by strengthening infrastructure and faculty.
- To organise training programmers for skill development, vocational education and seminars/symposia/workshop and to be one of the leading sources of Technical manpower to cater to the demand of the industry.
S.I.E.T. is a leading World Class Technology Institute playing its role as a key node in National and Global Knowledge Network, thus empowering India with the Wings of Knowledge and Power of Innovations.
- The mission of our college is to emerge as centre of excellence for imparting quality engineering education and engaging in R&D for the development of our nation. The college aims in realizing the glimpses of India in the real (rural) India which lives and abounds in the villages.
- To bring to the forefront, previously neglected areas in the fields of engineering, technology, education, information technology, management etc.
- To work for 100% placement for our campus pass outs.
- To lay emphasis on research in the latest fields of engineering, technology, management, information and education.
- To acquaint our students with the latest developments occurring in the world in various fields by exchange programmes of scholars, technocrats and professionals of international repute.
- Creation of Technical manpower through Technical Educational Institutions and equipping the institutions with faculty and staff as per norms of regulatory bodies.
- Curriculum development and updating of academic programmes
- Regulating and maintaining standards.
- To expand institutional base of Technical Institutions by creating additional capacities in the existing institutions by way of introduction of new disciplines and establishment.
- To enhance support for faculty development in the institutions
- Updating the advances in new and emerging areas and curriculum development.
- Promotion of Skill Development Initiative.
- Identifying the training needs & designing the training programmes in the field of technology.